That's gorgeous!
Funny! I was thinking about how I would decorate my new house (you know, the one I don't have), and I was picturing a design like that possibly in red. Totally looks like your style. Love it!
NO
too bad! i already bought it. love ya!
I do love it! I saw a picture with wallpaper alomst the same the other day on someones blog-I will look for it for you.
Did you really already buy it? I love it. It looks really great. How cute in the bathroom.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's gorgeous!
Funny! I was thinking about how I would decorate my new house (you know, the one I don't have), and I was picturing a design like that possibly in red.
Totally looks like your style. Love it!
NO
too bad! i already bought it. love ya!
I do love it! I saw a picture with wallpaper alomst the same the other day on someones blog-I will look for it for you.
Did you really already buy it? I love it. It looks really great. How cute in the bathroom.
Post a Comment