See you soon!
Good luck with the move!
You guys need some Flight of the Conchord posters for your downstairs!
Congrats on the house! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see the pics
Your new blog is super cute.
can't wait to hear more about the new house. hope everything is going well. when things settle down, we'll have to get the cousins together!
Dear Hildebrand Blog, I miss you-please please come back to us...oh Tom PS-We did think of you when we saw the fed ex truck.
waiting, waiting, waiting...
Are you all moved in yet? can't wait to see and hear all about it.
I've checked back like 80 times...hope it's going well for you!
Woohoo! So glad you found something! And, I'm glad that you're not too far away!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
See you soon!
Good luck with the move!
You guys need some Flight of the Conchord posters for your downstairs!
Congrats on the house! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see the pics
Your new blog is super cute.
can't wait to hear more about the new house. hope everything is going well. when things settle down, we'll have to get the cousins together!
Dear Hildebrand Blog, I miss you-please please come back to us...oh Tom PS-We did think of you when we saw the fed ex truck.
waiting, waiting, waiting...
Are you all moved in yet? can't wait to see and hear all about it.
I've checked back like 80 times...hope it's going well for you!
Woohoo! So glad you found something! And, I'm glad that you're not too far away!
Post a Comment