Oh my heck! That last picture of her looks just like Tom! Funny! I love my little Elli!
That phone picture is super cute! Great post ...I loved that you used the word atop-a perfect Laura word!
She is such a character, that made me laugh. Good one!
Ha!
Hey I saw no binkie must be a good day! love, Sheri in Idaho
The age of discorvery. How's the binky thing going?
when she gets older and has great straight hair, we'll all be jealous!!!
I wish more of my days were like that.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my heck! That last picture of her looks just like Tom! Funny! I love my little Elli!
That phone picture is super cute! Great post ...I loved that you used the word atop-a perfect Laura word!
She is such a character, that made me laugh. Good one!
Ha!
Hey I saw no binkie must be a good day! love, Sheri in Idaho
The age of discorvery. How's the binky thing going?
when she gets older and has great straight hair, we'll all be jealous!!!
I wish more of my days were like that.
Post a Comment