Thats-fun-I dont think I have ever seen you to love birds kiss...hope you had a good one!
Happy anniversary!I love your wedding dress. Simple, yet elegant.
You are a beautiful couple - 6 years and 2 darling girls to boot! Love you guys. AJ
Congrats on 6 years, does it seem like it has flown bye? I am going to try to make some pretzels tomorrow, wish me luck I have never tried it before.
Wow. 6 years- Don't you wonder what the next 6 years will bring? Like a couple more kids maybe? :)
I love this picture!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thats-fun-I dont think I have ever seen you to love birds kiss...hope you had a good one!
Happy anniversary!
I love your wedding dress. Simple, yet elegant.
You are a beautiful couple - 6 years and 2 darling girls to boot! Love you guys. AJ
Congrats on 6 years, does it seem like it has flown bye? I am going to try to make some pretzels tomorrow, wish me luck I have never tried it before.
Wow. 6 years- Don't you wonder what the next 6 years will bring? Like a couple more kids maybe? :)
I love this picture!!
Post a Comment