12.17.2008

sneak peek!

while jon and darby were in town, darby, a very talented photographer, was nice enough to take some pictures of my girls!

they're still being edited, but she posted a couple on her blog and i LOVE them!



6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

These are adorable, Laura!

PrincessKatie said...

CUte pictures. I can't wait to see more!

Toni said...

So adorable! I love it when you capture their personality in a picture, it just makes you smile every time you see it. So darling, when are you moving back? Kidding, I am way excited about your house, it is so cute. I will have a house in like 6 months (but who is counting :)

Ambyr said...

very cute!

The Airharts said...

What is that Elli wearing? It is so cute and so in style.

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures! You have such pretty girls! I love what you've done with your house! Very impressive!!!!