12.29.2008

bye-bye binky

it's a sad day here at the hildebrand house.

today is the day that we get rid of elli's beloved "b". truthfully, i don't know who's going to be more sad...her or me. i seriously love the "baby plug".



anyway, i cut the tips off all of her binkys and she's quite confused by the whole thing.

wish us luck for the next couple of nights...we're going to need it!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Ut-oh! That is going to be fun! Yikes! One thing I am not looking forward to when I have kids... bottles and binkies! Here's me wishing you luck!

Cute picture BTW... is it done with your new camera?

Nielsen Family said...

Good luck!

Kristina P. said...

Wow, good luck!

The Airharts said...

ps-i love the clock-oh i hope it went good last night

Mom / Jolene said...

I just realized that your blog looks like Elli's room. How are you all surviving without the B?

Ambyr said...

I don't envy you! I hated taking Austin's away from him. Good Luck and hopefully you get some sleep.

Sedge said...

Bummer....for both of you.