anyway, here's miss in a classic sleeping position for her...
case in point...here she is at jon and darby's house back in july. seriously, i don't know how she sleeps like this.
and here's a picture of elli chilling on my bed watching "barney". the girl loves her t.v., alright.
we also went to temple square last week, where i managed to take ONE picture!
and finally, after working long and hard on our house for over a month, i finally allowed tom (yes, i said "allowed" like i'm the boss or something) to unpack and organize his nintendo
check out the shelves he custom built exclusively for his collection.
note: those are ALL video games with the top three shelves being ORIGINAL nintendo games. honestly, sometimes i think he loves that collection more than he loves me!
oh, and one last thing...if anyone has a good chiropractor they can recommend me to, that'd be great. i'm having back issues. thanks!
10 comments:
Laura, I had the same issue with my camera. If look on my blog when we went to Moab all my pictures look that way and I was going to buy a new camera but I'm so glad I didn't because luckily I noticed my lense was smudgy. Just try cleaning your lense and your camera will probably be perfect!
I had the same issue- a dirty lens... try it! Your girls are so dang cute.. love the man room, and the rest of the house. When are you having an open house so we can come see???
AFTER you call the Dr and make sure it isn't a medical issue, Dad can give you the name of his chiropractor.
That shelf is so neat! We need something like that.
My friend in NC says her chiro in utah was the best thing that ever happened to her-every time she comes back she goes to him-I will get his name for you-also look back a few posts of mine and all my pictures are a bit glowy,or soft looking -I thought my camera was broken-just a dirty lens-my shirt took care of it. Try that.See you tonight.
Smudge was my first thought. Why you would think it was anything else is beyond me. It's too bad you guys moved so far away, now we'll never see you.
Kennedy looks so dang big! I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever. Well, probably because we haven't.
Your house is so dang cute. I wish I had half your ambition. And I love the nintendo obsession. I've heard you talk about it, but never realized it was so big!
That's what she said...
I just started going to a chiropractor for my back and he is awesome. His name is Dr. Neff. If you want more info let me know.
So funny Sam...aka Michael Scott!!! Love the pictures Laura. I can't wait to come see, when do we get to come over. LOL I miss Kennedy and I'm sure Ady would love to see her.
Post a Comment