12.15.2008

surprise visits!

our good friends, the airhart's, came into town last sunday from north carolina to surprise their families, and they were nice enough to set aside a night to come hang out with us. it was tons of fun to hang out with them and to see how big their kids had gotten!

then on wednesday, my brother from arizona told me that he and his wife were planning on surprising my family and coming up for the weekend! it was awesome to see the look on my parent's faces when i pulled up in my car with jon and darby in it.

we did a lot of fun activities, including making gingerbread houses...





anyway, it was great to see jon and darby one last time before their little baby is born!

on another subject, my elli has been quite a goof lately. here's just some random pics i've taken over the last couple of days.

here she is hanging out in her new favorite spot...under my kitchen sink




also, the last couple of days when i've gone to check on her in her bed, i've found her with a blanket over her head for some reason.





she's definitely an odd one, that girl!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's great that you were able to have unexpected visitors. And that they were wanted! I usually get the other kind. :)

Holly Strong said...

So jealous you got to see the airhart's!!! hint hint missy...lol And that Ellie is SOOOOO cute. I can't belive how big she is getting. We need to come see your house. Email me so we can set something up.

Ambyr said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm glad to hear that the Airhart's are doing good! I hope they like it in South Carolina! Austin has a thing for the Kitchen floor so maybe there's just something about kitchen's that kids like?!

Sedge said...

Your kids are so so darling!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us. You sure have a cute husband too. Love the pics. Glad you had a good visit. AJ

The Airharts said...

Yep, South Carolina is great(at least thats what I hear). I'm glad the gingerbread houses turned out good-this is the first year in 6 years we havnt made them-fine I guess will will have to find time to fit that in our super busy lives. Why havnt you emailed yet? Peace(am I funny today or what)

Jenny said...

Maybe an odd one, but she is flippin cute!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I'v been meaning to post a comment and tell you how adorable your house is! Love all that you have done! Elli is so funny... and adorable!

Becca said...

elli is so cute and big--we haven't seen you guys for so long! rachel and i are trying to put together a family christmas party-we'll let you know if we can pull it off. love everything you've done with your house btw--you've got terrific style!

Megan said...

That baby really does crack me up. I love her little personality.