I love it! And I LOVE the pink chairs.
Wow-you guys look so high tech at your house...two flat screen computers. I like the two pink chairs.
It looks like you are enjoying decorating your new home! I am sure you love the space. We sure miss you guys.
Which pink chair is Tom's?
I love the entire house. I have a BEFORE burned into my memory.
Please say you don't want your matching pictures back.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! And I LOVE the pink chairs.
Wow-you guys look so high tech at your house...two flat screen computers. I like the two pink chairs.
It looks like you are enjoying decorating your new home! I am sure you love the space. We sure miss you guys.
Which pink chair is Tom's?
I love the entire house. I have a BEFORE burned into my memory.
Please say you don't want your matching pictures back.
Post a Comment