11.24.2008

la cocina

sick of house pictures, yet? too bad, that's all that's going on in our life right now!

once again, pictures just don't do justice to how ugly this kitchen was when we bought the house. the countertops were a lovely faux marble laminate, and the tile was just about the ugliest stuff you can buy. but i finished grouting the backsplash today and now we're completely done with that room! enjoy!









here's a shot during the demo...



you can't really tell from those pictures, but we did subway tile for the backsplash and i LOVE it!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

It turned out Awsome! I love the long hadles!! Great job tom...and laura for putting up without a kitchen for a few weeks!

The Buckley's said...

LOVE IT! You have done such a good job with the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger said...

Cute! Let us know when we can come check it out.

Jenny said...

Oooo! I looks much better! I can't wait to see it in person!

Tamber said...

I love the pictures. It looks like a great place. I am trying to talk Eric into letting me paint our kitchen cupboards black just like you did. I might have to show him the pictures to convince him.

Megan said...

I LOVE IT!!! I was just talking to Dianna while we were both looking at your blog. She can't believe how talented you are, and she wants to hire you to help her. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Wow guys that's looking way good. Those before pictures don't give it justice at all. I'm excited to come over and see it!