tom practically lives down here. seriously. 6 out of 7 nights he can be found sleeping on that sectional, only to wake up in the middle of the night and drag himself upstairs to bed.
Love the man cave! I remember meeting you for the first time. You told me Tom worked for FedEx and then you said "Oh yeah, Tom is all about the FedEx Pride!" The neon sign is proof of that! Love you guys!
7 comments:
Well, at least Tom hasn't changed!
Love the man cave! I remember meeting you for the first time. You told me Tom worked for FedEx and then you said "Oh yeah, Tom is all about the FedEx Pride!" The neon sign is proof of that! Love you guys!
What the heck...where did you get a neon fedex sign???? That is hilarious..funny husband!
I like the wall color and air hockey? We love air hockey.
Wow! I can't believe how different it looks down there. I love the couch. Where did you get it?
What's up with the Fed Ex sign? That's totally funny because Nathan works for UPS!
Jeff wants to turn Tom in, unless he gives him the FedEx sign. Your house looks really, really good. I'm glad it turned out so nice.
Post a Comment