11.19.2008

hallelujah!!

after a week of being moved in i FINALLY have my precious internet back!!!

so, here's an update on the house. we're moved in for the most part, but we've got a couple of things to work on still. beside the fact that we haven't even started on the bathrooms, we've got new kitchen countertops coming tomorrow, and once that's done we'll have the backsplash to do. so, needless to say, bathroom and kitchen pics will be coming later. for now i'll post pics of some of the other rooms.

here are some "before & afters" of the playroom and of elli's room. honestly, the "before" pictures don't do justice to just how nasty these rooms were. the carpet in this house was atrocious (we replaced it throughout the whole house)

anywho, enjoy!


PLAYROOM BEFORE:



PLAYROOM AFTER:



ELLIOT'S ROOM BEFORE:



ELLIOT'S ROOM AFTER:




also, my miss turned 4 on monday! she shares a birthday with her aunt jenny, so we all went to spaghetti factory for dinner. this was how she looked in the car on the way over...she fell asleep with a straw or something in or mouth...



and here she is with her aunt jenny...



alrighty. i'll try to do some more before & after pics tomorrow!

11 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!! What a lot of work for you guys, but it looks great. I'm excited for more!

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Yay! Pictures! You always do an amazing job in fixing things up. Love the two rooms so far, but I cannot wait to see that kitchen and those bathrooms. Can't wait to see it in person!

Ambyr said...

The house is looking great! I love what you did with Elli's room!

Tamber said...

your house is so cute. I love it.

Kristina P. said...

I like the new blog look! And your house is adorable!

PrincessKatie said...

So cute. I love teh scallops we were thinking of doign that in Hailey's room. I gotta know how you did it. Can't wait to see more pics@

The Buckley's said...

Wow! Good jod job Laura. I have been dying to see some pictures or come by and see it. You guys are so talented when it comes to things like that.

Megan said...

Let me tell you how HAPPY I am to see those after pictures! The rooms look so great.

Carrie said...

Let's be honest....your energy wears me out!!! ha ha ha!
The house looks awesome, you guys have some serious talent! Let's play soon!!

Nate and Heidi said...

What an improvement! I can't wait to see more pics!

Toni said...

There is lifer after remodeling! I was so excited to see your post! Those rooms are adorable! Can't wait to see kitchen and bathroom pics, those are always my favorite. Your little miss is so cute. We miss you guys!