i knew we were moving soon and that we'd be able to find a place for it in a new house, so i brought it home, where it sat in our garage and annoyed my husband. our one-car garage was jam packed and he was not happy that a sink was taking up all of his space.
words cannot describe how giddy i am over this bathroom! (i know...it's sad what makes me happy in life!)
8 comments:
I LOVE it Laura. I can't wait to come see it in person, what a cute little house and your sink...AMAZING!!!!
I totally get why it makes you so happy.
WOW! You guys have some some seriously AMAZING work! I love it! I can't wait to see the outside....
Laura!?!? I LOVE it! What a transformation. Can we hold girls night in that bathroom? I love it THAT much! :)
AHHHHHH-I freaking Love IT!! I am sooooo super impressed. Please come to my house and Help me!
oh my gosh that bathroom is rockin it!! I'm so jealous that you got such a good deal that's awesome! I'm gonna have to hire you to remodel my house. love it!!!!
diana! can you send me an invite for your blog! i thought gave you my email, but i guess i hadn't. it's lshildebrand (at) gmail (dot) com!
Love Love LOVE the sink. You are GOOD. You could make some money doing this for others.. (me for example) Can't wait to see it in person. xoxo AJ
Post a Comment