so, i consider myself to be a pretty organized person, but when it comes to my recipes it's a disaster! i have most of my recipes printed out and in a binder, but once in a while i have to write a recipe down quickly and it ends up on a post-it (see picture below). or someone will write one down for me, and i'll just slip it into the pocket of the binder.
so i need some help. is there anyone out there with any suggestions on how to streamline and organize my recipes?!
6 comments:
don't ask me!
I'm the same way. Every once in awhile I'll type up my chicken scratch recipes and add them to my recipe binder in sheet protectors. that's the only thing I can think of doing to keep things somewhat organized...
Well yours already look a lot more organized than mine do. Mine are just sitting in a cupboard. Carrie's idea would work.
Microsoft online has a couple of things that you can download, either recipe cards and then you could type them all up and put them in a picture album type thing, or they also have a recipe book that I typed all of mine up on. It actually took quite a while, but once I had it done I would bring home a new recipe and just quickly type it up so that I could add it to the bunch of recipes. It works really well for me.
Well, since you've seen my cupboards, I can see why you would be asking for my advice.
ya, if you find something let me know. my recipes are on random pieces of scratch paper spread all over my cabinets...i have got to get organized!
Post a Comment