after church we got to talk to tom's brother who is on a mission in germany, and tom's mom made us german pancakes. then it was off to my mom's, where the men made a fabulous dinner of fried chicken, mashed potatoes with country gravy, rolls and homemade ice cream!
thanks for the great mother's day, babe!
6 comments:
We already know how smart your 3 year old is...you can stop bragging. WOW.
I say Brag While You Can!. She IS a smarty pants/
Those cards are the best! Make sure you keep them.
Tom already told me that was HIS card to you...he did it with one hand while playing the Wii with the other....
I have to say, the guys did a great job with dinner...maybe we'll try it again next Mothers Day!
Wow! I can't believe that she wrote all of that by herself!!!! What a smart little kiddo! I'm sure you'll love that spa gift card - that's perfect for any mommy!
Post a Comment