when i was young, my friend nina had a tin of flavored lip gloss that we LOVED. i swear to you we applied so much of it, so often that we were basicalliy eating it off of our lips. well, i saw this lip gloss at the wal-mart and had to buy it! reese's pieces are my FAVORITE! don't be surprised if you catch me vigorously licking my lips in church tomorrow!
(and in case you were wondering....yes, i am eternally 12!)
5 comments:
:)
I can't think of anything wrong with Reeses flavored anything.
I love anything peanut buttery. So help me, if I catch a whiff of your lip gloss in church tomorrow and I get a peanut butter craving you owe me some Reese's candy!
You are hilarious. Your hair looked really cute in church. I just saw the back of it but what I saw was cute.
You're such a nerd.
Post a Comment