5.22.2008

my dad...ray AUTRY simon

it's my dad's birthday on sunday, and in honor of him i thought we'd have a little fun. so here goes...the first NON-FAMILY MEMBER to guess my dad's middle name will win the treat of their choice! i'll even give you a hint...it starts with an "A". GOOD LUCK!

family...keep your mouth shut!



(yes, i know...not the cutest picture of me!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about? I think you look very pretty in that pic!

Mom / Jolene said...

I KNOW! I KNOW! But I won't tell!

Holly Strong said...

I think you look great too! Arthur or Archie What's his first name? LOL

Sedge said...

Andrew? I hope this side of the family doesn't count - I like prizes! You look good in the pic, too. A. Jeanie

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I guess Adam. Hope I'm the winner! ;)

Ginger said...

Antonio

Anonymous said...

it is Autry - Please tell me someone got this! Jayme

Simple Simon said...

now name where his middle name comes from??

i know, i know

scott