5.07.2008

hey, look at that! a new post!

gosh! don't you hate it when people take forever to update their blog, and they leave you with the same boring "flashback friday" post for waaaaay too long?!

sorry about that! nothing too important going on in our lives right now, but i figured i'd better update with something before the hate mail started rolling in.

the only news going on around here is that our little elliot is now done with the bottle. she finished off her last can of formula on sunday night and i've thrown all the bottles in the garbage. now, i know that there are some mother's out there reading this that are probably horrified because supposedly you need to wait until your baby's about a year before you take them off of formula...but don't fret, she will be well nourished, i promise!

8 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

Good Job, Mama. That's a hard step to take.

Amy said...

I think that is great! Olivia stopped nursing around this time too. I would say you are lucky!

Nate and Heidi said...

I wish I could stop nursing already :o- I'm glad you guys have blogs- this is fun!

Holly Strong said...

I took my kids off formula before one too. It's so much easier to get rid of the bottle right now...instead of waiting.

Ginger said...

Sweet, now you will save lots of $$$$.

Toni said...

Congratulations to you and Elliot! Are you sad? That just means she is getting too big!

Megan said...

of course, i think you need to wait until they are EXACTLY one years old before taking them off of formula...but if that's what you want to do, you are the mom.

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad - I also took my kids off of formula before the one year mark. Actually, I take that back - Danny WAS on formula until he was a year, but his situation was different...