first of all, i have to say 'thanks' to my sister, who reminded me that it was friday 'cause i totally spaced it.
anyway, this picture was taken on the day that tom and i bought our dog oscar (yes, that white fuzz sitting on tom's lap is a dog). it was taken in black & white because we were poor back then and didn't have a camera. i think i grabbed a disposable one from the grocery store and didn't realize that it was black & white. anyway, moving on. i still can't figure out why i thought we could handle a puppy. we lived in an apartment complex in sandy and we were both working, plus tom was going to school.
to make a long story short, i had a major meltdown after a week of having to mess with potty training and we came to the conclusion that maybe buying a puppy wasn't the best idea. we ended up pawning him off on tom's mom, who was nice enough to take him in!
to make a long story short, i had a major meltdown after a week of having to mess with potty training and we came to the conclusion that maybe buying a puppy wasn't the best idea. we ended up pawning him off on tom's mom, who was nice enough to take him in!
7 comments:
You're sister really is the bomb!! Too bad she doesn't have her own printer/scanner/copier so she could do her own "flash-back fridays". I'm sad you don't have Oscar still.
What a cute puppy! But, I'm totally with you - I don't want to worry about taking care of a dog any time soon. It's hard enough to potty train my kids!!
That is such a cute little dog. I always say we will get a dog when my kids are old enough to help take care of it. Lane always says we will never get a dog.
Read Yesterdays Blog. You said you need a cleanup dog. Borrow Oscar back from Lisa. hahahaha
i thought about it...but i don't want to mess with him while we're trying to sell our house!
They look so cute when they are little- I'm glad you didnt keep it-I'm definatly not a dog person!
Cute little dog!!! I wish I could find someone to pawn my dog off too!
Post a Comment