2.15.2008

flashback friday-little tom



oh, how i love this picture! i'm not quite sure how old tom is in this...(lisa, do you know?) but i'm guessing he's around four. i love the fact that he's shirtless (check out the muscles on that kid!), has a mullet AND a messy face! we had a ward activity last summer where you had to bring a picture of yourself as a child and you had to guess who was who. my friend carrie could not figure tom's out and it was cracking me up because i totally think his big blue eyes should have given it away!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It's true, I had no idea Tom was such a muscley, mullet head, messy faced boy! I was completely obsessed with that activity...in fact I went home and thought about it and got really embarrassed!

Amy said...

I loved that photo of Tom. When everyone was playing the game I kept thinking how easy it was, but only because I had put the game together. Carrie was very into the game I must admit. But it paid off. I am pretty sure she won.