here is my list of things that must go.
1. personalized license plates that are so abbreviated that you can't figure out what they mean!
2. "festive" holiday sweaters {{gag}}

3. stores that start selling swimming suits in january. do you think i really want to go swim suit shopping when i've packed on 5 lbs. of holiday weight and i'm pasty white?
4. sappy/cheesy e-mail forwards.
5. when you're reading the obituaries and it doesn't list how the person died...natural causes? fiery car crash? i'm nosey, i want to know!
6. paris hilton.
7. people that feel compelled to clap along to music at concerts.
8. "breaking news". i can't think of ANY news event that is worth cutting 20 minutes of my show out for! if i want to know what happened that day, i'll watch the news that night!
9. panda express...i swear their "chicken" is really cat meat.
10. junk mail!
11. outdoor malls, such as the gateway. tell me how in utah, this is a good idea to have a shopping center where you have to walk around in snow and freezing temperatures to get from one store to the next, especially with small children!
12. people who take their astrological signs seriously, and they'll say things like, "well, i'm a gemini, and we're really {fill in the blank}".
13. mcdonald's lettuce
so let's hear it people! what are your "things that must go"?
boy, my last couple of posts have been really depressing and bitter. i will cheer up soon, i promise!
4 comments:
how funny, i was just telling jon about a party we are going to tomorrow for some of my friends and i thought it might be funny to go get really ugly christmas sweaters to wear....... too bad you hate them, maybe i'll get you one to wear in nyc
My Sister in law emails those annoying sappy emails on purpose just to be annoying. I rarely open any email I get from her unless it is a real message.
About the swim suits... I am always pasty white.
I am so jealous of you going to New York. I think that it will be a good vacation for you! Have fun!!
Dad is seeing a whole new side of you through your Blog. Keep it up!
ILY
Here's one of my things that must go...me staying up until 11:30 or midnight reading blogs when I have to get up at 4:30 to catch the stinkin' bus because I left my car downtown overnight. Anything that's blown up and put in your front yard to say, "HEY, LOOK AT MY HOUSE! I'M CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY OVER HERE!!!" And most of all...people that think I'm going to let them merge when they're at a dead standstill. For Pete's sake! At least get some momentum so you can ease into traffic, don't just sit there expecting the earth to stop rotating so you can find a gap and then excelerate! I'm happy to let you in, just don't make me come to a complete stop to do it. Sorry. I think I agree with all yours too..
Post a Comment