11.12.2007

our baby pterodactyl

our elliot hardly ever cries...but she does yell, and when she's mad, she's MAD! here's an example of her yelling at me about who knows what.

5 comments:

Holly Strong said...

She is soooo cute. I actually got to hold her for the first time on Sunday...Tom totally hogs her!!!! I was watching this with Tanner and he was pointing his finger at the computer and say, "Aren't you a cute baby! Oh so cute!!!" It was hilarious!

darbs said...

ha ha, that's really funny- jon and darby

Amy said...

My girls were watching it with me and they were both saying "baby talking". Maybe they know what she is saying. :) To me she sounds like a mad bird squawking.

The Airharts said...

I know what she's mad about.. your just standin in front of her with a camera in her face-she's thinkin what the crap is my mom got in my doing?

Casey and Diana said...

She's so dang cute. She's gonna be a talker!