okay, so today was an interesting day. i was on my way to take elliot over to my mom's and decided to take bacchus. i was going south about 60 mph and came to the intersection with the flashing lights, where i'm supposed to yield, and the other traffic is supposed to stop...except in my case the car didn't stop. i swerved hard to the right to prevent myself from t-boning his car and when i did that i was headed toward a cement wall, so i over-corrected and swerved hard to the left and was now in on-coming traffic, so to avoid hitting that car, i swerved another hard right and by then my car was doing donuts and i landed in the gravel on the side of the road facing the opposite direction. several people pulled over, including the guy who ran the red light, and every one of them said that they couldn't believe that my car hadn't flipped over. apparently by the third turn my car was up on two wheels and was about to flip. needless to say that i'm very grateful and know that the lord was watching over me because i WASN'T wearing my seatbelt (stupid, i know). i went back later and took a couple of pics, so here they are!

this shows the skidmark that my car made and the wall that i was headed toward.

these are my tire tracks where my car finally stopped, facing the opposite direction of where i was headed.
5 comments:
I still can't believe that! I'm glad you are all okay! Scary!!!!!
What kind of car do you drive?? You should write the company and let them know that it's very safe in unsafe conditions! I'm glad you are okay!
I know it goes unsaid, but I'll give you a WEDGIE if I catch you not wearing your seatbelt again! :)
Laura that's so scary!! I'm glad you're ok though. I love that you went back and took pictures though. That's so funny!
I am glad you are all okay. How scary.
You know it's because you dont were your seatbelt and you wouldnt listen to anyone else!
Post a Comment