ugh...i do NOT want to get old. what a horrible and undignified process. i know the church's stance on assisted suicide, but sometimes i hope that when i ever get to the point where i can't even take care of my very basic needs that one of my sweet children will smother me with a pillow, just so they won't have to care for me or have their last memories be of me in that way. at the very least i hope they will send me to an old folks home far, far away and never worry about me again.
sorry, i'm being a debbie downer today.
5 comments:
YOU ARE WEIRD!!! What brought this on Laura?!?!? I'm sure your daughters smothering you with a pillow is an AWESOME memory for them!!!! Just make sure you stay healthy and grow old well like pres. hinkley!
Hang in there Laura, you won't always be taking care of Grams! I think you are amazing for doing it and I know you will gets lots of blessings for it as well!
Love ya!
-Carrie
I fell the same way!... Ok so I don't want to be smothered with a pillow but when someone has to start wiping by butt and changing my dipper I want an injection that will just peacefully put me out of my misery!
i heard all about it...good ole grams...
Missy "clued" me in. SORRY about Grams, what a rotten time you've been having. I hope it gets better.
Post a Comment