11.17.2007

happy birthday miss & jenny!



our miss is 3! i can't believe how fast time flies. she is such a smart, sweet girl and tom and i have loved every little minute with her!

it's also my sister-in-law jenny's birthday, so happy birthday to her too!

miss got a princess video game...and of course, guess who i caught playing it!

5 comments:

judy said...

She is getting so big! Happy birthday miss!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I think I have played that game before. It is really fun. Too funny that Tom is playing.

The Airharts said...

Cute picture of Miss!

Holly Strong said...

Why am I not surprised to see Tom playing that game?!?! WOW, 3 she's getting so big. She is such a cute girl. I got to be her teacher in nursery today and she sat on my lap half the time. It was fun!

Casey and Diana said...

when will these boys grow up! We got a toy for the baby and the first thing Bill did was open it and start playing with it. But happy birthday miss! and cute picture!