to celebrate my home being featured on kirsten's amazing blog, i thought i'd offer a 15% discount an all items in my shop!
just use the coupon code 6THSTREET at checkout!
feel free email me at printyourheartout@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments!
6 comments:
Love your house! Did you paint your kitchen cabinets? If so, what is the paint color?
Awww, yeahhhhh!
You already know I'm a big fan, but this is amazing!
I love your house. Such clean lines.
-Chels
I did paint my kitchen cabinets! Unfortunately the first color I bought was a tad too 'purple-gray' so I just had them add a bunch of yellow paint until I was happy with the color, so I don't have an exact paint color name :)
I love your house! I feel it's put together really well! There's little pops of interest all over the place which to me is how a house should be. I was wondering where you got all those license plates from? I'm trying to do a rustic garage feel for our tv room hopfully it will make my husband happy I feel our house is to girlly for him :)
thanks so much, shareese! my home is definitely a work in progress but i feel like i've finally figured out my sense of style and what direction i want to go in!
the license plates were actually collected by my father-in-law. they were sitting in his garage collecting dust so my husband asked if we could have them!
what a sweet wife! i think they would look great in a tv room/man cave! good luck with your search. maybe you could try a salvage yard????
Thanks for your help laura def. will try
Post a Comment