the problem was that the color i had originally bought was way too purple, so i ended up taking it back and making them add a bunch of yellow to it.
well, i found the paint can and it has the label on top that shows the color numbers!
the first label shows the original color "montpelier ashlar gray" (with the color numbers that were dispensed) and then the other label is where i believe they show the yellow color they added.
hope this helps someone!
if anyone tries the color let me know how it works out!

5 comments:
I am in love with your pantry door! I am looking for a good yellow to go next to gray. Will you share your yellow door paint brand/color and the wall color next to it? Thanks so much!
Beautiful kitchen and house! What color did you use for the living room walls?
Hi Jen!
The yellow is from Home Depot. It's a Behr color called Golden Chalice.
The blue wall color is from Martha Stewart's line when she was at Lowe's. She has moved her colors over to Home Depot and the color isn't available there anymore, but Lowe's can still look it up for you. It's called Birdbath Gray. The number next to it says MS310.
Hope that helps!
Thank you! That helps a ton. I just painted my office a MS color, winter gray I think. It looks pretty similar to your walls. I've been thinking about painting a dresser a bright yellow to go in that room. When I saw your picture of the pantry door, I knew that was the look I wanted! You can be my inspiration! ;) I'm off to Home Depot. Thanks again!
You're welcome! Good luck with everything!
I'd love pictures of the final result!
lshildebrand@gmail.com
Post a Comment