4.14.2012

sucker for a sunburst

the husband and i were at home depot yesterday picking out everything for the new bathroom when i saw this beauty from across the room...




i'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to mirrors and had ZERO need for another one but when it comes to anything sunburst i'm pretty much a helpless tub of goo. when i saw the price was only $34 it was on like donkey kong!

i am obsessed with it!



5 comments:

cmalchi said...

I think your home has such a cool vibe! I too am obsessed with starburst mirrors! I love the taupe-y color on your kitchen cabinets. I have been looking for a color like this for my kitchen cabinets without any luck.
Would you share this color with me and who it is made by?? I would so appreciate it!!!!!
Thanks so much, Cindy Malchi
grangigi@me.com

Shauna Amondson said...

what's the fabric you used for the small front pillow? and where did you get it? I love it!

laura said...

Hi Shauna!

The fabric is Schumacher's Chiang Mai and is a huge obsession of mine. I have the Aqua pillows in my living room and I even made mouse pads with the pattern!

The pillow in my room is the Alabaster color and I bought from an awesome Etsy shop! This is an amazing price for this fabric and I would totally recommend buying from her!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94521712/chiang-mai-schumacher-alabaster-lumbar

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

I love the sunburst mirror! And I'm also slightly obsessed with the pillows on your bed. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love the color in your bedroom, very pretty! And the mirror is fantastic, I've been wanting one for my own bedroom! :)