(the easter bunny doesn't come until you dye eggs, so he came and hid the eggs while we were at church!)
{poor baby jake had to stand on his tips and watch us}
i always love how the tie-dyed eggs turn out and they're so dang easy to do!
our official easter 2012 picture. this was pretty much the only picture that jakey stuck around for and sawyer didn't have his finger shoved up his nose... you get what you get with 4 kids!

then it was time to find the eggs!
stay tuned for an update on the great flood of 2012!
6 comments:
Glad you still got them dyed and hidden, even if it was a few hours late! You tie eggs are fun, I need to do that again!
We've never done the tie eggs I need to know how to do those, they're awesome. Looks like the kids still had a great time.
Wow I want to learn how to dye the eggs like that. Your kids are so cute! I hope all the house stuff is calming down. Let me knows if you need anything.
Cute eggs....we always do plastic :/
I love that mirror! Where did you find it??
the mirror was on clearance for 50% off at target about 3 years ago!
i've seen lots of DIY ones on twitter that are made with toilet paper rolls!
I love the imperfect kid pics. It's what makes them so adorable (and true to life!).
Post a Comment