where are the pictures?! My poor niece has either cut her own hair or has had someone else cut it at least three different times! Once her sister cut it in the middle of the night because she was mad at her.
when i was 5 i cut my bangs one sunday while my parents were taking afternoon naps. I didn't really feel bad about it except my mom made a big deal about it so when I had to go to the nursery during homemaking my mom made me feel so bad that I hid in the teepee and wouldn't come out because I thought I looked stupid (thanks to mom!) so just roll with it! :)
4 comments:
It's resentment from all the V.C.U.G.'s Watch out she might be dying it black next time... :)
where are the pictures?! My poor niece has either cut her own hair or has had someone else cut it at least three different times! Once her sister cut it in the middle of the night because she was mad at her.
oh no! I definitely need pics.
when i was 5 i cut my bangs one sunday while my parents were taking afternoon naps. I didn't really feel bad about it except my mom made a big deal about it so when I had to go to the nursery during homemaking my mom made me feel so bad that I hid in the teepee and wouldn't come out because I thought I looked stupid (thanks to mom!) so just roll with it! :)
Post a Comment