2.11.2010

some special deliveries

our poor dishwasher was on it's last leg, and our other appliances were getting pretty nasty, so we decided it was time get some new ones!

i'm in HEAVEN!


also, about an hour after the appliance delivery men left, i had a flower man stop by my house and drop these beauties off!


thanks thomas, they made my day! i love you!

6 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! That is so exciting!

Carrie said...

Dang woman, can you come do a remodel on my kitchen?? It's screaming 1988 but I can't find the energy to consider changing it. :)
Gorgeous appliances AND flowers! I LOVE tulips!

The Buckley's said...

Those look great!!!!!! Missy, jani, and I are all sitting here thinking they are awesome. Hey tell Tom to talk to my husband and give him a lesson on how to send flowers. THanks!

Chelsea said...

i'm so jealous! both of the flowers and the new appliances. lucky girl!

Sedge said...

kitchen gorgeous, flowers divine! lucky you!

dennisandsong said...

All I can say is. . .
I am SO jealous! Beautiful. Can I come live at your house???