a lot of you have probably already seen this cute valentine idea, but i thought it was so fun and decided to do them for miss's school valentine party.
you basically just snap a picture of your kid holding a fist out and then cut a slit on the top and bottom of their hand and slide a sucker through!
I hadn't seen that either! I love it... kind of questioned your picture taking looking on our picnik account. Haha... just couldn't figure it out! Cute!
And in reply to your comment: yes! aren't they so great!?
I got these ones in the mail this week; http://www.cakesaroundtown.com.au/catalog/cakes-around-town-pink-stripes-baking-cups-p-1458.html?osCsid=94d65408051b88c166342b219bb7226b
along with the ones I blogged about.
And they're SO cute because they're not quite mini but not full-size either (the pink stripe ones).
shipping ended up being $14 USD, so I made sure I ordered a few packages of cups to make it worth it. I might have to try the store you linked me to and see how the pricing compares overall!
9 comments:
Uh, NO! I have NOT seen that idea! How freakishly simple, yet so dang cute!!! Love it!!
Haha...I made those for Hadley for her class. I LOVE THEM! See thats why we are such good friends...we think so alike!
They are so cute. I was goign to do that with Hailey but I was too lazy plus I was worried everyone would do it. They are super cute though!
I hadn't seen that either! I love it... kind of questioned your picture taking looking on our picnik account. Haha... just couldn't figure it out! Cute!
So cute, Maybe I will do those this year. And little miss is so darling!
CUTE!!! I did a picture of Easton for his Valentine but it wasn't like that at all. Awesome!
love'em!
cute cute!
And in reply to your comment: yes! aren't they so great!?
I got these ones in the mail this week; http://www.cakesaroundtown.com.au/catalog/cakes-around-town-pink-stripes-baking-cups-p-1458.html?osCsid=94d65408051b88c166342b219bb7226b
along with the ones I blogged about.
And they're SO cute because they're not quite mini but not full-size either (the pink stripe ones).
I got mine from here:
http://www.marleyhillcottage.com.au/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=PaperBakingCups
shipping ended up being $14 USD, so I made sure I ordered a few packages of cups to make it worth it. I might have to try the store you linked me to and see how the pricing compares overall!
cute idea.
Post a Comment