I made bsby food for makayla. It was so nice! i made peas, carrots and bananas. I don't know if you know but you can use ice cube trays to get a little serving and then freeze them!
That looks like the smoothies I make for the kids. They think it is the best treat ever but little do they know it is mostly spinach and carrots. All they taste is the frozen fruit and just a tiny bit of juice. I never did baby food, though.
4 comments:
you're so fancy with your new blog headers. ahh...(saw-you) cute baby.
wow, i'm impressed. Maybe one day I will try the same thing-if you teach me.
I made bsby food for makayla. It was so nice! i made peas, carrots and bananas. I don't know if you know but you can use ice cube trays to get a little serving and then freeze them!
That looks like the smoothies I make for the kids. They think it is the best treat ever but little do they know it is mostly spinach and carrots. All they taste is the frozen fruit and just a tiny bit of juice. I never did baby food, though.
Post a Comment