1.08.2010

our downtown adventure

tom had today off so we decided to bundle up the kids, ride the trax train downtown, eat lunch at the lionhouse pantry and then wander around temple square.

we didn't actually have an "adventure" per se... but the fact that we left the house instead of hanging around in our pajamas all day made it an adventure to us!















6 comments:

Jenny said...

You were right by my work and you t stop by??? Sad!

The Airharts said...

1-Your girls headbands are so CUTE!
2-I love that you got our and did something fun and exciting!
3-Your pictures turned out sooooo good! I think they are amazing
4-Love the new header!

Toni said...

Great photos! Where do you get your actions?

Megan said...

With three little kids. That's an adventure.

Mom / Jolene said...

looks like an adventure to me. you always do fun things. CUTE BOWS

Nielsen Family said...

Me and Kip are the same way we would have spent the day in pj. Your girls are so big and cute. I love your mom she has been great. It helped to have a friendly face in the crowd.