So cute, I love that background, how did you do it?
By the way, I meant to ask you if you have heard of blub.com? It is a site that allows you to download your blog and create a bound book! I thought you might be interested from you journal post. I just finished my first one and it is really cool. I think it makes for a great family history!!!
8 comments:
gosh that blanket is cute(and the baby on it) I am just so jealous of those cute blankets!
My Goodness, I have cute Grandchildren!
So cute, I love that background, how did you do it?
By the way, I meant to ask you if you have heard of blub.com? It is a site that allows you to download your blog and create a bound book! I thought you might be interested from you journal post. I just finished my first one and it is really cool. I think it makes for a great family history!!!
oops, it's blurb.com!!!
i'm loving his royal fattness! can't wait to see everyone in a few months!
LOVE it!
He sure has a cute little face doesn't he?? He is just sweet.
he's adorable and that quilt is so cute!
Post a Comment