12.02.2010

"o ghett-o tree, o ghett-o tree..."

yep. our christmas tree is ghetto this year.

my 1 year old can't seem to keep his grubby little hands off of EVERYTHING, so i kept having to put all the ornaments that were once on the lower part of the tree onto the top...

resulting in this hot mess



lovely, right? let's just pretend my house looks like this

i also had fun plans for the girls pink tree that we put in their room. i had some orange vintage ornaments for it but realized they'd be more trouble than they're worth with mr. sawyer around.

so we settled for silly bands instead.



in other news, i've got some fun house projects up my sleeve. stay tuned!

4 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Love your new "banner" Laura....so cute. As for the tree, we all go through that, my tree is the same way, except I just let the kids put their "odd" ornaments on it, I haven't even pulled out the adult ones. I might not even bother this year. LOL goodness or next year for that matter, gotta love the young kid stage of life.

Toni said...

Bwahaha. I love it. Mo is 2 and she still is obsessed with the ornaments. Good luck with that. YOur kiddos are so cute.

Ginger said...

Me and Lane laughed over this post. He thinks that even he couldn't reach those ornaments. Gotta do what ya gotta do with those boys around. I hide cookies in the strangest highest places and my boys find them and eat them.

Chelsea said...

It's perfect!

I love the silly bands on the pink tree!