so miss was dorothy. elli was the cowardly lion, sawyer was going to be a flying monkey and if the baby had arrived he would have been a munchkin. except that with sawyers monkey costume i was too tired/lazy to get wings done, so he just went as a regular monkey.




in other news:
this little baby has decided to be EXTRA stubborn and hang out with me longer than any of my other kiddos so i'm scheduled for a c-section at 6:30 tomorrow morning!
WOOT! WOOT!
7 comments:
So cute costumes, I really wanted Cadey to be a munchkin, but never got to figure that one out. Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well!
Super cute costumes...and I do remeber you saying that it would be nice to have halloween before the baby-so at least halloween is over...thats out of the way and now it's baby time!!! Yeah-we will be thinkin about you tomorrow! Text me as soon as something happens! YEAH-I'm so excited!
The kids looked cute last night. Are you soooo excited?! Please call or have Tom call if you need anything. Good luck. Can't wait to hear all the good news.
Good luck tomorrow let us know if you need anything. Did you make your costums very cute!
Cute cute cute costumes. Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!! Text me too when he gets here and how things went. I am excited for you!
The costumes are adorable, Laura! And what a cute theme. Love it.
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little boy. I'm sure he's going to be adorable!
Darling as usual! I read FB and saw Jakob had arrived...congratulations. Can't wait to meet him. xoxo AJ
Post a Comment