Oh! So sad! Hope he gets feeling better soon! You need to borrow Kaeden's "Bubbles the Fish" mask. It's much smaller! :)
I'm so sorry I'm knocking on wood over here. I hope he feels better soon.
aww, poor little guy. they need to make smaller masks for kiddos his size.
Oh....poor saw-you!!!!
That's horrible. Sorry he is so sick. Sick kids are the WORST!!! Feel better Sawyer!!! You're in our prayers that it is a speedy recovery.
Get better little cowboy!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh! So sad! Hope he gets feeling better soon!
You need to borrow Kaeden's "Bubbles the Fish" mask. It's much smaller! :)
I'm so sorry I'm knocking on wood over here. I hope he feels better soon.
aww, poor little guy. they need to make smaller masks for kiddos his size.
Oh....poor saw-you!!!!
That's horrible. Sorry he is so sick. Sick kids are the WORST!!! Feel better Sawyer!!! You're in our prayers that it is a speedy recovery.
Get better little cowboy!!!
Post a Comment