on top of buying two cars, sawyer's r.s.v. progressed to pneumonia, we FINALLY got elli potty trained and i came down with a horrible sinus infection.
anyway, that combined with some other stuff turned me into a bit of a grump, so i decided to redo our bathroom to cheer me up.
both of our bathrooms are a dark brown and i was wanting something a little more bright. when i found a gallon of paint in our garage that i had originally bought for our living room/kitchen space, i thought i'd give it a try.
i also painted the cabinets white.
it definitely cheered me up!
stay tuned for bedroom redo pics!
5 comments:
you are hilarious! i cant believe you call that fun and how do you do it with your kids! it looks awesome. come paint my house!
I'm considering paying you to paint my kitchen cabinets! You have mad skills! Looks amazing!
I hope Sawyer is better soon!! Yikes, how awful! Bathrooms look fantastic, seriously I am always so jealous of your talent and beautiful home!!! Hope you and Sawyer both feel better soon!
Sheesh! I can barely keep my bathroom clean, let alone redo it!
Sorry to hear about the boy! and you for that matter- hope your family gets better soon. The bathroom looks great. You are amazing! I love your coping strategies....
Post a Comment