3.02.2010

our new rides...

yay! we're finally rid of my wretched old car! it was just way too small with all three kids, so tom's sister that lives in idaho and i 'traded' my car for her nissan x-terra!

i'm in LOVE!

sorry, these pictures are kind of lame-o but you get the idea!



also, tom's dad had an old m.g. that's been sitting in his garage for the last 30 years, so tom decided to swipe it while he was up there grabbing my car!

it needs work obviously since it has been driven for 30 years, but he's excited about it!

isn't it so darn cute?!





6 comments:

Jenny said...

I sure love them both! Too bad Danielle got the short end of the stick, but hey... it wasn't too bad. I might need to make a trade like that soon.

Toni said...

What a great day! 2 sweet cars.

Mom / Jolene said...

you know i love the MG!

Megan said...

you know me....gotta love new cars!

Chelsea said...

I love your xterra! I'm SO jealous. I'm driving around my husband's Rodeo, which is actually a great car, both in size and style, but we've just had it for 4 years and I'm ready for a new one!

Sedge said...

I'm glad he finally gave that MG to Tom!! cute vehicle.