3.24.2010

closet!

oh, mylanta i'm a blog slacker!

the talented husband built out our closet a couple of weeks ago and i'm just now able to post some pictures!

sorry... no "before" pictures. basically it was a plain closet with just one rod going around it. not functional at all.









didn't he do a great job? it still needs to be painted but that will have to come later...

9 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

wish we'd paid or bribed tom to do ours. your's is nice!

Eden said...

Holy cow Tommy! You are awesome--Did I happen to see some costumage left over from the "yo Bro" video that you starred in??

Toni said...

Sweet!

Nielsen Family said...

Love It!!!!

Megan said...

It looks really nice. I need that for my boys closets.

Unknown said...

Fancy!

Chelsea said...

BEAUTIFUL! We never got around to painting ours before we sold our condo, but I guess it didn't really matter to the new owners. He did such a great job.

My mom built ours in, in a similar fashion:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fKslipENmCU/SCXqwzhHLSI/AAAAAAAAAmM/GpYTqXOwzBM/s1600-h/picsofhouse+037.jpg

I'm really jealous and now I miss my old closet!

Sedge said...

It's so nice to have a talented man around the house! Looks great.

Tamber said...

Tom is talented..that looks great. Sorry we missed the BBQ. Hopefully we can get together more often, I was excited to come hang out.