Ohhhh good-I'm telling ya-pretzels are my favorite!
I've tried making pretzels before and they always turn out so nasty and taste like egg- is this one for real? If so, can you post the recipe?
They look delish. Hope you saved me one.
Those looke great! Where did you get the recipe? Please send it to me!!! ambyrwells@msn.com
Yum..those DO look good
they look delish! mmmi may need that recipe too!
what..."dear Missy"...hmmm let me think.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohhhh good-I'm telling ya-pretzels are my favorite!
I've tried making pretzels before and they always turn out so nasty and taste like egg- is this one for real? If so, can you post the recipe?
They look delish. Hope you saved me one.
Those looke great! Where did you get the recipe? Please send it to me!!! ambyrwells@msn.com
Yum..those DO look good
they look delish! mmm
i may need that recipe too!
what..."dear Missy"...hmmm let me think.
Post a Comment