1.20.2009

chuck-e-cheese & baller-ay

oh, my poor neglected blog...

it's been a busy, yet uneventful week. ever have those? i'm sorry, i'll try to update a little more often.

anywho, my nephew wesley turned 6 on sunday, and to celebrate the whole family headed to chuck-e-cheese's. i haven't been there since i was about 8 years old and i was actually pretty impressed. their prices were decent and the kids loved it.





also, i found a ballet class (baller-ay is what miss calls it) through the city that's only $25 for 8 weeks worth of classes! today was her first day and man oh man was she excited!







7 comments:

Toni said...

I can't wait till little miss Mo gets into things like Baller-ray, too cute! She looks sohappy and that is a freaking sweet deal. Will tells me that his next b-day he wants to go to chuck e cheese so I am glad to hear that it is decent.

Jonathan said...

of course the miss is in ballet classes

wish i could have joined y'all at chuck-e-cheeses :(

Nielsen Family said...

You will haft to let me know if you think it is worth it I'm thinking of doing the same thing where dose she go?

Ambyr said...

She's so cute in her ballerina outfit! I hope that she has lots of fun.

Jenny said...

Aw I am so excited for her! I can't wait to talk to her about it! She is so cute!

Megan said...

How darling. Miss looks super duper cute in her little baller-ay outfit.

Sedge said...

She is so cute - love the last pic, with the "leap" - she is a trip!