1.11.2008

a new feature!

i seriously have no life. want proof? i was blog hopping the other day and came across a gal that does "flashback friday" where she posts a picture from her past every friday. i don't always have tons to blog and i know that ya'll are just DYING for me to update more often, so i thought this would be a fun new feature. i'm the type of person that loves reminiscing and looking back at what a dork i was (am?). so here it is people, my first "flashback friday" pic.



sadly, i'm not sure what year this was, but guessing from the dark brown carpeted stairs, it was probably around 1987. i remember this day quite vividly. it was christmas morning and all i had been asking for all year was a tiara. to my sheer joy, not only did i get this gorgeous tiara (head straps and all) but i also received this stunning silver evening dress with snappy turquoise sash. i love the smirk on my face...you can totally tell i thought i was hot stuff coming down those stairs!

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

I LOVE IT LAURA!!!! I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to post pictures like that. LOL I do have to say that totally looks like you and Kennedy has a bit of resemblance to her Mom. :) That's one sexy dress and tiara...you look so happy!!!!