it's mine and tom's 5th wedding anniversary today, so i thought i'd share a picture that was taken back in 1998, the year we started dating. i believe this was a homecoming dance...and i sure hope i had enough blush on! yeesh!!!

how are we celebrating our anniversary, you ask? we'll be dining at a utah classic...the chuck-a-rama! yep, my man knows how to treat a lady right!
5 comments:
That picture rocks!!! I hardly recognize you with the blonde highlights.
Have a soft serve ice cream sundae in my honor tonight....I love those!
Happy Anniversary!
Oh boy, I love it. That is freaking hillarious. I love me some chuck a rama!! happy anniversary
What the heck was I thinking, letting you date at 12....and Tom...my gosh, he looks 16!
wow! That's some corsage!
Cute picture. And don't worry about the blush. I have a few pics of me with some generous blue eyeshadow. And yes, great wrist corsage—way to go avoiding the always awkward pinning on the chest area!
Post a Comment