3.02.2011

le table & 4 months old!

so... this is mostly for you missy, since you requested a picture of the new table and chairs!

we went with an ikea table that seats 8 normally and has two leaves you can add which makes it end up seating 10! definitely an improvement from our little table that only sat 4!

we also opted for a long bench for one side and i LOVE it! (except for the fact that i'm constantly pulling sawyer off the table now)





and this little meatloaf turned four months old yesterday!

for the most part he's a pretty good baby... except when he's not!

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

So cute...it fits perfectly in your house! Good luck with the climbing baby-thats the worst!

Holly Strong said...

Hey that's the one we want. I love your choice of chairs!!!!

Chelsea said...

I love the bench. Growing up we had one of those big wooden tables you can buy new through DI and had 2 benches, one on either side. I actually hated it! But now, looking at my kitchen table, I wish I had a bench on one side. It adds so much character!

I really like the contrast between the darkness of the table and the lightness of the chairs. Very pretty.