2.27.2011

free table & chairs!

hey everyone!

we got a new kitchen table and chairs, so if anyone would like our old ones you're welcome to have them!

i'm too lazy to take and upload a picture right now, but you can get an idea of what they look like by clicking here.

the top has a quite a bit of scratches and damage to the wood and there's only 3 chairs, one of which has a cracked slat.

but they're free, so if you're interested let me know! if i don't hear back from anyone by tomorrow morning it's going into the 'free' section of the ksl classifieds!

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

what...your not even going to show us the new ones....I'm so dissapointed.

dennisandsong said...

Laura, I totally want it!!! I need a table for my kids to do school work and it would be perfect! I can just keep it at my mom's until I can get it if no one else wants them. YAY I am so excited!! Let me know.
dennisandsong@hotmail.com if you need.