all because SOMEBODY (see picture below) thought it'd be a great idea to shove it completely up his nose!

so do you know what the people at the e.r. did?
NOTHING!
they had ME plug the other nostril and blow into his mouth and out it popped!
i might has well have flushed $100 down the drain!
13 comments:
Oh my word, if my child ever does that, I'll pay you $5 to plug his nose and blow in his mouth! ha ha! That's actually quite the important life skill to have I would think! Boys, boys boys...they are just different from girls. These are the common phrases to be heard at my house:
Focus!
What were you thinking??
Where is your head?
Seriously???
What did I just tell you?!?
See a theme here? Just think how prepared you are going to be with Jakob!
ah, but just look at the sweet face!!!
that is so annoying. I hate that they don't just tell you what to do and let you go without paying. But...now you know the trick in case it ever happens again.
I'll have to keep that little nugget of information for when Balian starts shoving things up the nose. Thanks, Sawyer! You just saved me $100!
Who knew he might've had some plan! The pisser is the $100.00 for you to "fix" his problem....
PS - He is sure a cutie pie!
Seriously.....
oh, geez. Now you know how to save $100 next time this happens. Silver lining?
WOW! Bennett shoved a bead up his nose the other day. I was able to grab it with tweezers, but this tidbit would've been sweet to know. Thanks for sharing. I do have to say that after 2 boys, Bennett was my first to shove anything up there. Let's see what Warren brings to the table. LOL
I don't quite know what to say. I'm just chuckling...funny and yet not funny?
Can't wait to try it on my own kids.
awful awful awful!!!!!!! I guess now you know what to do next time!!!!
I know it's not funny, but seriously hilarious, aren't those the things you hear about but never think really happen?
Bwahahaha. What a sweet little face! Whatayado? I have payed more, for less service. Like everyone said, I guess you just learned an important life skill with boys around the house that will come in handy. He is so sweet.
Post a Comment