hi - i found your blog through a post you linked to from another blog... possibly happy day? i love what you have done with your home! i have a really dumb but important question...
i am looking to buy a similar chandelier to the one you have... is it too bright/hot if on when you eat? we have very little lighting and our floors are dark, so i'm hoping this will work! thanks and sorry for the weird q!
So... here's the deal with my cabinets. The color I had originally bought was a gray that turned out to be waaaay too purple so I took it back to Lowe's and had them add a bunch of yellow to it. I've had a few people ask me about it so I'll dig through the garage and see if I can find the original color. Sometimes they print out an extra label that says how much of another color they add. If all the info is on the can I'll let you know! I LOVE the color too and wish it wasn't a custom color!
6 comments:
Laura! I LOVE your kitchen/dining area. Want to visit Kansas and paint my cabinets? Is that too much for a stranger to ask?
You're awesome. It's actually on my profile, just hover over the email button :)
A little bit of Heaven on earth! Your house is beautiful by the way--or is this a pottery barn magazine?
hi - i found your blog through a post you linked to from another blog... possibly happy day? i love what you have done with your home! i have a really dumb but important question...
i am looking to buy a similar chandelier to the one you have... is it too bright/hot if on when you eat? we have very little lighting and our floors are dark, so i'm hoping this will work! thanks and sorry for the weird q!
I love love love your kitchen. What color did you use on the cabients?
Thanks so much for your sweet comments!
So... here's the deal with my cabinets. The color I had originally bought was a gray that turned out to be waaaay too purple so I took it back to Lowe's and had them add a bunch of yellow to it. I've had a few people ask me about it so I'll dig through the garage and see if I can find the original color. Sometimes they print out an extra label that says how much of another color they add. If all the info is on the can I'll let you know! I LOVE the color too and wish it wasn't a custom color!
Post a Comment