2010 was FULL of surprises for our family and we're hoping for a more uneventful 2011!
our little jakey turned 2 months on the 1st! i've said it before and i'll say it again... he's about as perfect as you can get!


{the infamous "elvis" beenie}.
i've also been busy with lots of house projects {as usual}
i found this pair of gold lamps at the d.i. for $5 a piece with thoughts of putting them on the bookshelf behind my couch. i bought the shades for $6 each at ikea. they sat on the shelf for awhile but i just wasn't loving them there, so i decided to mix it up and swap out the lamps in my bedroom to the living room and then paint the gold ones a fun turquoise to add a little more color to my room!
and finally... elli made me a calendar in preschool and this was the picture that was in it. i think it's supposed to look like an "old timey" photo and it cracks me up every time i look at it!
3 comments:
oooo, the lamps turned out perfect! I think that is the exzct spray paont color that I used on my desk! I love it!
love those kids!!!
Can't help but wonder what the story is behind the "infamous elvis beanie" but it gave me a good laugh.
I also love the lamps, I've been falling in love with turquoise lately. They fit great in your room.
Post a Comment